1) Roof System
- Regular Roof (1st picture): Rounded at eaves, panels run horizontally along the roof
- Boxed Eave Roof (2nd picture): Eaves are boxed, panels run horizontally along the roof
- Vertical Roof (3rd picture): Eaves are boxed, panels run vertically across the roof, allowing rain, snow and debris to easily fall off
- 14 gauge; 35psf/140mph
- 12 gauge; 35psf/140mph (we can make wind or snow loads stronger if needed)
- 2' Bracing; recommended for buildings 6'-8' tall
- 3' Bracing; Recommended for buildings 9'-14' tall
- Carports/Garages; 6'-14' Leg post height options
- Rv Covers; 9'-14' Leg post height options
- Commercial Grade (32'-40'wide); 9'-16' Leg post height options
- All of our aluminum carports, garages, rv covers and commercial buildings can be fully or partially enclosed (1,2,3 or 4 sides closed)
- 36"x80" Door with a 10"x10" square window
- 24"x36" or 30"x36"
- 6'x7' 8'x7' 9'x8' 10'x8' 10'x10' 12'x12' 12'x14' 14'x14'
- Horizontal Wall Paneling; (Standard) paneling running horizontally along walls of the building
- Color Match Paneling; Bottom trim of wall paneling matches roof paneling color
- Vertical Wall Paneling; Panels run vertically along walls of the building
- Rebar Anchor; Comes standard with the kit at no charge, used to anchor building to the ground
- Concrete Anchors; Used when building is being anchored to a concrete slab
- Mobile Home Anchors; Highly recommended when installing building on the ground or gravel
- Asphalt Anchors; Recommended if installing building on asphalt, will not leave large hole in asphalt
- Garage Door Frame Out; Used when customer is supplying their own garage door / doesn't need a door
- Walk Door Frame Out; Used when customer is supplying their own walk door / doesn't need a door
- Extra paneling available under gable end, when gable end is not enclosed
- Optional panels that run horizontally on building, on walls that are not enclosed. Available in 1.5' and 3' panels
- Available to strengthen building for high wind / high snow areas
- Truss systems are welded together instead of using bolts and screws, providing maximum building strength
- Metabolized bubbles work as Insulation/Moisture barrier
- 2" Fiberglass insulation available for $1.50 per square foot.
- 14 Colors Available
Our metal garages, carports, barns and rv covers are a great way to protect your car, boat, rv, camper, farm equipment or any other item you have needing storage. This style metal building is constructed from tube formed steel working as the structural element, and 29 gauge steel metal paneling. It can be made into a steel Carport, Rv Cover, Garage or Barn. Every building starts as a metal carport, from there it can be fully enclosed into a garage or partially enclosed depending on your storage needs. We comply with all zoning laws and our buildings come stamped and engineer certified. The metal buildings can be installed on the ground, gravel, asphalt or concrete, we provide the appropriate anchors for each application. Our metal buildings come with 14 or 12 gauge steel, while the 12 gauge is a little heavier duty, both now have the same wind and snow load ratings.
Here are some photos of the manufacturing process on our metal buildings. The buildings start off as square steel tubes, which are formed into base rails, leg posts and trusses.
After the tubes are formed into shape, then the panels are formed using rolling machines. The panels come in rolls that are pre painted and flat in shape. The rolls are then fed into a rolling machine which forms the ridges on the panels.
Once the panels are formed, they are then separated by length and color.