At the American Building Outlet we are proud to serve Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina with this style shed. These all come delivered and installed, offering our customers a turn key option to to their storage needs, without all the headaches of doing it yourself. This style building comes in many different shapes and sizes. This shed ranges in size from an 8'wide x 10'long x 6'tall to a 14'wide x 40'long x 8'tall. We offer 11 different side and trim colors and 9 different roof colors (5 metal colors, 4 shingle colors).
How to Buy
Step 1: Size
- Determine the appropriate length, width, height and roof options.
- Determine the roof style shed that you would like (lofted/utility, shingle/metal)
- Determine whether you want the Standard, Deluxe Playhouse, Garage, Side Porch or Playhouse Package
- Determine whether you want a Single door, Barn doors, Garage door, Windows or a combination
- Determine whether you want a loft space, tool bench, tongue and groove floors, treated floors or a combination
- Determine the Roof, Side and Trim colors
Lofted sheds OR UTILIty sheds
The lofted features a traditional barn style roof with a gambrel end like in the first picture. The Utility Shed features a standard style gable end roof like in the second picture above.
- Deluxe Playhouse Package (1st picture): Features 9 windowed door, porch railings, 4 posts, 5 2'x3' windows and 8' tall side walls on utility style.
- Side Porch Package (2nd picture): Features 9 windowed door, a porch railing, 1 post, 2 2'x3' windows and 8' tall side walls on utility style.
- Garage Package (3rd picture): Features 1 garage door, 1 walk in door, 2x3 window and floor joists placed 12" on center, making the floor system strong enough to easily accommodate an automobile.
- Playhouse Package (4th picture): Features 9 windowed door, 4' front porch, 3 2'x3' windows and 2 posts, 8' tall side wall included on utility style.
Add any of the following options: House door, House door with 9 windows, 2x3 or 3x3 window, Single or Double Barn door, Garage door
- Duratemp (1st picture): Highly durable hardwood with weatherproof veneer
- Dutch Siding (2nd picture): Vinyl siding
- T1 Wood Siding (3rd picture): Standard treated wood siding
Exterior Colors (sides and Trim)
Metal Roof Colors
Shingle Roof colors
- Weathered Wood Shingle (1st picture)
- Black Shingle (2nd picture)
- Brown Shingle (3rd picture)
- Evergreen Shingle (4th picture)
- Workbench (picture 1): Built in work bench installed anywhere you choose
- Shelving (picture 2): Built in shelving installed anywhere you choose
- Loft (picture 3): Built in overhead loft space for additional storage
Rent to own
- 10% down, small security deposit and first months rent due at signing
- Worry free month to month agreement allowing you to turn in the building at any time for any reason
- No early payoff penalty